Choosing a Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist for your big day is sooo important! At GoGo Gorgeous our mission is to make you feel incredibly beautiful, have you kick back and relax while we come to you on site and get you gorgeous to walk down that aisle!
When we meet with our brides for their consultation, we tailor each look to fit her personality and style. Every bride is different and every bride has a certain look that she wants to achieve! Its our job to help you find what that is and achieve it!!
To all you lovely brides out there- choose your artists and stylists wisely. I will leave with a few key components to look for when choosing!
1. ask if they use products that are HD or camera friendly!
2. ask if they use primers and/or setting sprays to ensure your makeup stays on for the entire duration of your event!
3. ask if they provide you with a contract that will secure your appointment (you definitely want this if you are hiring them to come on site and arent going to a salon).
4. if they dont already have a portfolio gallery for you to view, ask to view their portfolio of work they have done previously!
5. check ratings on wedding wire, ask your wedding vendors about them to see if they have positive feedback!
Hope this helps!! Congrats to all the brides out there planning for their special day!!
If you aren't already booked with us for your upcoming wedding, we would love to chat with you and help you in any and all of your beauty needs!
Sharing a few photos of some previous GoGo Gorgeous brides!